ProJet 6000 HD
Highest 3D printed quality and accuracy
3D Print SLA parts with unrivaled accuracy and surface finish in a broad choice of materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties. Easily swap between material modules for flexible use.
ProJet 6000 HD SLA 3D printers put the unmatched capabilities of Stereolithography 3D printing technology, fine-tuned for cost-efficiency and unrivaled material availability, into a smaller footprint. 3D print with fine feature detail in a wide choice of VisiJet® performance engineered materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties.
Integrated, reliable and proven
The ProJet 6000 HD from 3D Systems gives you one point of contact to support your applications and daily use of our gold standard technology for additive manufacturing. Our SLA printers have high up time numbers. The broad spectrum of VisiJet SL materials is developed for 3D Systems SLA printers. Customized to our specific 3D print engine, VisiJet SL materials generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each material.
Industry-leading 3D print preparation software
Access the industry-leading 3D Sprint software at no charge with each SLA 3D printer to enable rapid view, repair, enhancement and automated placement of parts in preparation for 3D printing. Your enhanced design for additive manufacturing workflow begins here.
Consistently accurate parts with fine features
Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Features are reproducible down to 0.050mm or 0.002 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode. Only 3D Systems Stereolithography 3D printers meet or exceed standard tolerances for injection-molded plastics.
3D PRINTING APPLICATIONS:
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Shell casting patterns for metal casting
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Custom flow rig production for testing
- Mass customization of product (orthodontic, dental)
- Assembly jigs and fixtures
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 10 x 10 x 10 in
(250 x 250 x 250 mm)
- Highest precision and accuracy
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Up to 4+ times faster than competitive 3D printers
- 2.5 times higher resolution than competitive 3D printers
- True line drawing in X and Y to accurately define curves
- All-in-one intuitive software for part setup and production
- Fast, robust and accurate 3D printing
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size
- Ease of use – intuitive workflow meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Multiple printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
- Local field service and application support
- Single source solution (for printers, materials and software)
- Low material waste
- Protection of intellectual property by keeping CAD data in house
- Broad application flexibility