ProJet 7000 HD
Highest 3D printed part quality, accuracy and larger size
Easy-to-use, Stereolithography 3D printer for unrivaled prototypes, investment casting patterns with the accuracy, surface finish and a broad choice of materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties.
ProJet 7000 HD 3D printers build on the unrivaled advantages of Stereolithography (SLA) allowing for single large-sized or series of smaller-sized additive manufactured prototypes and end-use parts up to 15 x 15 x 10 in (380 x 380 x 250 mm) in size. Print with fine feature detail in a wide choice of VisiJet® performance engineered materials that match or exceed traditional plastic properties.
Integrated, reliable and proven
The ProJet 7000 HD 3D printer from 3D Systems gives you one point of contact to support your prototyping and manufacturing applications and daily use of our gold standard technology. Our SLA printers have high uptime numbers. The broad spectrum of VisiJet SL 3D printing materials is developed on 3D Systems SLA printers. Customized to our specific print engine, the VisiJet SL materials generate the consistency and mechanical properties required of each material. Our highly intuitive software smoothly guides the user through the entire 3D print process.
Industry-leading 3D print preparation software
Access the industry-leading 3D Sprint additive manufacturing prepartion software at no charge with each SLA 3D printer to enable rapid view, repair, enhancement and automated placement of parts in preparation for 3D printing. Your enhanced design for additive manufacturing workflow begins here.
Consistently accurate parts with fine features
Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. Features are reproducible down to 0.050mm or 0.002 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode. Only 3D Systems Stereolithography 3D printers meet or exceed standard tolerances for injection-molded plastics with the broadest range of applications.
3D PRINTING APPLICATIONS:
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Lost wax patterns for metal casting
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Custom, robust Flow Rig production
- Mass customization (orthodontic, dental)
- Custom assembly jigs and fixtures
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 15 x 15 x 10 in
(380 x 380 x 250 mm)
- Highest precision and accuracy meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Up to 4+ times faster than competitive 3D printers
- 2.5 times higher resolution than competitive 3D printers
- True line drawing in X and Y to accurately define curves
- All-in-one intuitive software for part setup and production
- Multiple 3D printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
- Single source solution (for 3d printers, materials and software)
- Ease of use – intuitive workflow
- Meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Low material waste
- Protection of intellectual property by keeping CAD data in house
- Broad application flexibility
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size
ProJet 6000 and 7000 HD 3D printers are based on the same SLA technology set-up and user friendliness. For smaller single models, and if you do not require the print capacity of the ProJet 7000 HD, learn more about ProJet 6000 HD 3d printer.