ProJet CJP 860Pro
Large-scale, full CMYK photo-realistic 3D printing
With a generous build volume and 5X-10X faster print speeds, create high resolution full CMYK large models or high volumes of parts, at up to 7X lower part cost than other technologies.
The ProJet® CJP 860Pro is our most productive professional CMYK full-color 3D printer, featuring our largest build volume and highest resolution. Print higher volume or large-scale concept models with ease at every stage of design and development to quickly and affordably explore more design options, obtain feedback, refine and repeat the cycle until designs are perfect, reducing costly changes later in the process.
The full-color CMYK ProJet CJP 860Pro has five print heads for vibrant, realistic color printing to better evaluate your design intent in the colors you had specified. It delivers the best range of accurate and consistent colors, including gradients, by using cyan, magenta, yellow and black binders to print onto a white powder. Colors can be placed anywhere on the model and be printed using full texture maps and UV mapping.
With 5x–10x faster print speeds than all other technologies, you can build large or multiple models at the same time in hours. Increase throughput with the stacking and nesting capability and select the draft printing mode (monochrome) to print up to 35% faster.
Low part cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 860Pro prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled. This ColorJet printer requires only minimal training and expertise to generate a consistent, satisfying output every time.
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/Art models
- Simulation models
- Surgery practice
- FEA analysis
- Assemblies visualization
- Color and texture validation
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 20 x 15 x 9 in
(508 x 381 x 229 mm)
- Printing in full CMYK color
- High resolution and fine features
- Using natural products based build materials
- Fast and safe cleaning of your printed models with the cleaning station (optional)
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Unique professional-quality, full CMYK color
- Fast print speed
- Generous build volume for large capacity
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
- Choose from a range of part finishing options to meet your application requirements