St. Louis 2000XL 14-Kg Vacuum Investment Mixing Machine
- Model : 2000 – 14
- Powder Capacity : 14 Kg
- Dimensions : 620mm x 660mm
- Weight : 212 Kg
- Height : 1700mm
- Voltage : 220V
- Flask Max Height : 350mm
- Flask Plate Diameter : 330mm
The most important feature of this unit is that you are mixing and pouring investment under a controlled vacuum environment.
Now you can automatically mix and pour your gold investment under vacuum with the St. Louis Investment Mixer. This is a real time saver as you will not have separate mixing, pouring and vacuuming operations. Since it is user friendly, anyone can be trained in a few minutes to operate this unit. Simply place your flasks in the enclosed flask chamber under the investment mixing chamber. Measure the correct amount of investment and water, then close the mixing chamber and start the vacuum pump (not included). When you have achieved vacuum, turn on the adjustable speed mixing unit and set your timer.
These units will reduce casting rejects and produce bubble free castings! Now you are ready to pour your flask. Position your flask under the valve, apply vacuum to the lower chamber and open the valve. As the investment fills the flasks, turn on the adjustable vibration table under the flasks and you are done!
On Special Request: Available version for 250mm flask height.
Complete heavy-duty unit for multiple flask filling in each single investment preparation process up to 14Kg max powder capacity.
- The only patented system to blend investment for fusion, eliminating any presence of gas
- This mixer blends the investment under vacuum, shortens working time and is user friendly
- The machine guarantees a better environment both for the operator and others working in the same area
- The sealed system eliminates toxic dust from the atmosphere
- Complete de-gassing of the investment
- Various mixer speeds suitable for every type of investment
- Memorization of mixing time