Indutherm MC16 Mini Vacuum Pressure Casting Machine
- Precise thermocouple temperature measurement of gold & silver.
- LCD display allows easy programming
- Single phase current model 230v/16 amps.
- Capable of reaching 2000° C for melting hi-temperature alloys such as platinum and stainless steel.
- 3,5 kW induction generator for quickly reaching the melting temperature
- Thorough through-mixing of molten metals using low-frequency induction tuning
- Melting under vacuum or inert gas to prevent oxidation
- Top quality form filling using overpressure of up to 2 bars (casting under vacuum also possible)
- Economical consumables
Latest Generation Generators
Advanced induction heated casting machine for all standard alloys like gold, silver steel, palladium and platinum alloys are possible to cast. MC16 offers excellent results for the smaller production capacity because of vacuum/pressure casting mode.
- Platinum casting in lower quantities, and for gold, silver, steel as well
- For small-medium production
- Quick shots by use of standard investment material in less than 4 hours, on “speed” investment material in less than 2 hours from wax piece to casting
- Excellent solution for studios and goldsmith’s workshop with limited space
- Casting of rolling blanks for platinum processing in copper mould under vacuum
|Maximum Power / Electrical Connection||3.5 kW / 230 V single phase 16 A, 50 or 60 Hz|
|Maximum Temperature||2000° C|
|Temperature Measurement||Thermocouple type N up to 1300° C|
|Casting Volume||100g Au 18 ct
110g Steel / 200g Pt
|For use of flasks up to:||ø 30/50/65/80 mm x 55-80mm h|
|Control Panel||LCD Display|
|Automatic vacuum function||Standard|
|Automatic overpressure after pouring||Standard|
|Function washing by inert gas||Standard|
|Supply: cooling water||Standard|
|Supply: inert gas||Argon or Nitrogen|
|Temperature Control||Up to 2000|
|RS 232 Interface, diagnostic system||Standard|
|Dimensions||16″D x 16″W x 17.5″H / 60lbs.|