Indutherm MC16 Mini Vacuum Pressure Casting Machine
- Precise thermocouple temperature measurement of gold & silver.
- LCD display allows easy programming
- Single phase current model 230v/16 amps.
- Capable of reaching 2000° C for melting hi-temperature alloys such as platinum and stainless steel.
- 3,5 kW induction generator for quickly reaching the melting temperature
- Thorough through-mixing of molten metals using low-frequency induction tuning
- Melting under vacuum or inert gas to prevent oxidation
- Top quality form filling using overpressure of up to 2 bars (casting under vacuum also possible)
- Economical consumables
Latest Generation Generators
- Platinum casting in lower quantities, and for gold, silver, steel as well
- For small-medium production
- Quick shots by use of standard investment material in less than 4 hours, on “speed” investment material in less than 2 hours from wax piece to casting
- Excellent solution for studios and goldsmith’s workshop with limited space
- Casting of rolling blanks for platinum processing in copper mould under vacuum
|Maximum Power / Electrical Connection||3.5 kW / 230 V single phase 16 A, 50 or 60 Hz|
|Maximum Temperature||2000° C|
|Temperature Measurement||Thermocouple type N up to 1300° C|
|Casting Volume||100g Au 18 ct
110g Steel / 200g Pt
|For use of flasks up to:||ø 30/50/65/80 mm x 55-80mm h|
|Control Panel||LCD Display|
|Automatic vacuum function||Standard|
|Automatic overpressure after pouring||Standard|
|Function washing by inert gas||Standard|
|Supply: cooling water||Standard|
|Supply: inert gas||Argon or Nitrogen|
|Temperature Control||Up to 2000|
|RS 232 Interface, diagnostic system||Standard|
|Dimensions||16″D x 16″W x 17.5″H / 60lbs.|
A credible source supplies plausible information from experts
This includes interviews, textbooks, papers or reports. Most American schools train kids how exactly to compose a five-page informative article by themselves. Alas, many pupils are just unprepared about the tremendous write paper for me amount of work that they should do for a excellent college paper.