The Tiger3D APEX SCANNER is a professional, high-resolution, desktop 3D scanner specifically designed to scan small objects with intricate geometries and fine details that require the highest scanning precision and accuracy. This 3D Scanner is commonly used for matching a lost earring, creating an STL file of an organic object, scanning a faceted stone for remounts, creating bridal sets, product development, and reverse engineering.
Perform multi-angle scans with the scanners’ integrated 2-axis arm that reduces scan data noise while minimizing blind spots. The advanced Tiger3D software provides a complete step-by-step process with its key features represented by intuitive, easy-to-under icons.
Return on Investment
Pay for your investment in 60 scans! The average ring scan costs roughly $150. Save time, money and control the quality of your scans by investing in 3D scanning technology, proven to produce exceptional results.
- High Quality Rapid 3D Scanning
- Intuitive Software
- Automatic Calibration
- Automatic Scanning and Active Synchronization
- Compact Design
- Recreating Missing Set Pieces
- Creating STL Files of an Organic Object
- Scanning Faceted Stones for Remounts
- Creating Bridal Sets
- Product Development
- Reverse Engineering
- CPU Requirements: Intel i5 of above
- RAM Requirements: 8GB or more
- GPU Requirements: Nvidia Geforce 1060 2G or higher
- OS Requirements: Windows 7 or Above
|2 x 1.3 MP
|3D Scanning Area (Field of View)
|3D Scanning Volume (X-Y-Z)
|4″ x 4″ 3″
|Principle Phase Shifting Optical Triangulation